Date(s) - 29/10/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
The Infrastructure Protection Master Certificate Program will enrich your personal knowledge of and skills in critical infrastructure security and resilience. You will gain a broad understanding of homeland security infrastructure protection doctrine through an in-depth examination of key concepts and practices in capabilities-based and community-focused planning, integrated risk management, private-public partnerships, and whole community resilience strategies.
Four (4) courses are required to complete the Master Certificate Program:
• AWR-213: Critical Infrastructure Security & Resilience Awareness
• One-day: October 29, 2019, 8:00 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
• MGT-310: Threat & Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment and Stakeholder Preparedness Review
• Two-days: November 20 & 21, 2019, 8:00 a.m.— 4:30 p.m. each day
• MGT-315: Critical Asset Risk Management
• Two-days: January 8 & 9, 8:00 a.m.— 4:30 p.m. each day
• MGT-414: Advanced Critical Infrastructure Protection
• One-day: February 4, 2020, 8:00 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.