Want to submit an article for The Clipboard?
We encourage all members who have a story to tell, a teaching or learning point, an article/white paper or a new method to approach an old problem, to please consider sharing with the membership by submitting an article.
- Select a topic of your interest and/or personal experience.
- Research the topic for other writers/authors/expert in the field.
- Start with an introductory paragraph and introduce the topic and define the scope of the article.
- Give the meat of the topic with explanations and incorporate the experts’ material. Also add some personal experiences, if appropriate.
- Add a list of bullet points if appropriate for ease of the reader.
- Summarize the article’s main points within the written text.
- Add photos and charts to illustrate points within the written text.
- Give credit to reference material and authors at the end of the article.
- Have a grammer expert proofread the article.
- Articles should be submitted online as a Word or PDF document to: Larry Britt ([email protected]). Questions should be directed to Larry via email or by phone at 518-580-5567.
Want to Advertise with NECUSA?
NECUSA is currently offering 6 months advertising on our Web site banner for $300.00 and 12 months for $500.00. The advertising banner appears at the bottom of all our web pages.
Questions should be directed to Larry via email ([email protected]) or by phone at 518-580-5567.